If you think you may be interested in a puppy from one of our future litters then please see our puppy page and contact us with your details via the links .
We are already taking reservations for our next planned litters in 2021
Syn and Kenni Oct 2021
Please contact me with some information about yourself and the home you may be able to provide for one of our puppies
A holding fee is required to reserve a puppy
many thanks ~Kate .
~ 10 Commandments for Dogs ~
From a Dog's Point of View
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Regular separation from you will be painful and can even cause depression. Think before you buy me.
2. Give me time to understand what you want from me don't be impatient, short-
tempered or irritable.
3. Place your trust in me and I will always trust you back, respect is earned not given as some sort of inalienable right.
4. Don't be angry with me for long, and don't lock me up as punishment. I am not capable of understanding why I am being locked up. I only know I have been rejected. You have your work, entertainment and friends. I only have you.
5. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your tone. "You only have to look at my tail" to know that.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget, if that treatment is unjust or bad, it may spoil the special bond between us.
7. Please do not hit me. I cannot hit back, but I can bite and scratch and I don't ever want to feel the need to do that.
8. Before you tell me off me for being uncooperative, obstinate, or lazy, ask yourself if something might be wrong with me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food or I've been out in the sun too long, maybe my heart is getting old and weak, or maybe I'm just dog-tired.
9. Take care of me when I get old. You too will grow old and will also want care, love, and affection.
10. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say, "I can't bear to watch" or "Let it happen in my absence".
Everything is easier for me if you are there. Remember, Irrespective of what you do I will always love you.
Qualified & insured for microchipping ultrasound scanning, home boarding residential training & private 121 training.
YOUR STORMLAKE PUPPY WILL LEAVE HERE WITH :
KC REGISTRATION DOCUMENT (endorsed)
MICRO-CHIPPED WITH YOUR DETAILS
FIRST FULL VACCINATION
FULLY VET CHECKED
INSURANCE COVER NOTE
QUALITY PUPPY FOOD STARTER PACK
SAFETY COLLAR AND MICROCHIP TAG
PUPPIES OWN TOY
COMPREHENSIVE PUPPY CARE GUIDE
LIFETIME OF ADVICE AND SUPPORT